BIM profoundly changes the way in which building sites are designed and monitored. True to its technical DNA, Kaliti has very quickly mobilised its R&D teams to work on BIM technology, devoting a considerable proportion of its investments to this. To avoid the pitfalls of technological gadgets with no practical utility, our methodology of development on BIM is based on validation of our partner customers at each step in the development of our application.
The power of BIM enables a double revolution:
Wealth of data: Revit® files contain an extremely large volume of data which we make easily accessible in our application.
Advanced viewing: we use all the precision of 3D to allow our customers to view their building site smoothly and simply from the viewing angle which interests them.
While incorporating BIM, we do not however abandon our users who are used to working in 2D. All Kaliti’s functions are available both in 2D and in 3D, enabling our customers to switch easily from a 2D view to a 3D view of their work.
Main functions :
- Smooth and intuitive navigation:
- 3D/2D navigation
- Choose the viewing of your building site by combining various filters: categories of objects, levels, buildings, snags, etc.
- Data: access the key information of the objects
- Progress: associate a status with your objects and view the progress of your building site easily via a colour code
- Building site follow-up: use standard functions such as inspection plans, progress checking, building site observations (QSE) and follow-up of snags