The Website uses several categories of cookies, the purposes of which are described below. No cookies are used to collect nominative information (such as the name of the User for example).
1. Necessary cookies
2. Analytics cookies (Audience measurement statistics)
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. For example, the number of visits, which pages are visited most often, etc.
Google Analytics is the audience measurement and statistics tool used by Kaliti. We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use the www.kaliti.fr website.
To what end?
– To help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online content
– To track analytical data on the website and the use made of the website by users
– To improve the website's services
Google Analytics collects information about:
– The pages you visit and how much time you spend on them
– The way you arrived on the website (referent website, social networks, search engine...)
– Links clicked on the website during the visit
The cookie used to track sessions expires at the end of the session or within 30 minutes. The main visitor tracking cookie and the cookie that tracks a visitor's identity when submitting a form expire within 13 months.
3. Features cookies
These cookies are not essential for browsing on the website, but they enable the website to function optimally and to offer a smooth and customised browsing experience.
In this case, the Publisher uses a single cookie of this type. This is the session cookie.
4. Advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your Internet browsing habits in order to provide you with advertisements that are adapted to you and correspond to your centres of interest. No personal data is collected and an individual cannot be identified through the data collected.
5. Sharing cookies (social links)
The Website contains sharing links to Facebook, Twitter and other similar social networks, which allow you to share content from the Website with others. When the User uses these share buttons, a third party cookie is installed. If the User is connected to the social network when browsing the Website, the share buttons allow to link the contents consulted to the user account.
The User may choose at any time to express and modify their wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
1. Browser settings
For Google Chrome:
2. Audience measurement cookies (statistics)
For cookies issued by Google Analytics:
3. Sharing cookies (social links)
For cookies issued by Facebook:
For cookies issued by Twitter:
For cookies issued by Linkedin: